Effective date 25.October 2018
Data protection has extremely high priority for Hi&Lo GmbH. If the processing of your personal data is necessary and there is no basis for such processing, we require your consent.
The processing of personal data, including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number, always takes place in accordance with the guidelines of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) and in accordance with (country-specific) data protection regulations applicable to hilo-slides.de.
Through this privacy statement, our company wishes to inform the public about the nature, extent and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, this data protection declaration will inform the persons concerned about their rights.
Hi&Lo GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete possible protection of the personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can in principle have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, each person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us by alternative means, such as telephone.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is the Data Protection Commissioner:
WHAT KIND OF DATA DOES HI&LO COLLECT?
We collect certain information about visitors and users of our website.
For website visitors, device type and browser used, type of Internet connection, IP address, data regarding cookies stored on their device, support requests, and web analysis data are collected. We may also collect personal information.
For buyers, we collect names, member names, email addresses, telephone numbers, other contact information, information about your computer and about your visits and use of this website (including information about your browser, IP address, general location through your browser), responses to research surveys, payment details, transaction details, support requests, web analytics data, and information you provide when filling out forms on our website.
This information may be used to respond to your inquiries or correspondence, to provide customer service (or for statistical purposes), to perform analysis for administrative purposes to administer the Site, to improve products/services, to send technical messages/updates, security alerts, for changes in policy notifications, administrative messages to prevent fraud, violations of policies/conditions, and threats or damages.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. when you perform certain actions such as registering on our website, creating a customer account, purchasing products from our online store, providing feedback, completing a survey, or sending us a message by any means.
2. we automatically collect personal information when you browse the site.
HOW DOES HI&LO USE PERSONAL DATA?
1. your data will be used when we need to identify you in order to facilitate the processing of transactions that take place on our website.
2. other legitimate interests may include:
1. to provide the goods described in our shop;
2. confirm your identity when you log on to our website;
3. provide support services;
4. share company news and website updates with you;
5. reviewing your actions on our website to identify potential
7. responding to your comments or requests on our Website, feedback requests or opinions through surveys;
8. managing legal / administrative matters including risk management in relation to content and fraud matters;
9. improving our products and services.
3. if you give us your consent:
1. To provide you with marketing information for products and services that may be of interest to you;
4. for various purposes required by law.
5. for the granting of legal remedies